Only those who approach the study of English in a scientific and methodical way will ace the tough English section in Bank PO! This course helps you do that.
Prof. Rajib Talukder, a teacher with 5 years experience in training students for Bank PO has designed this comprehensive course with an exhaustive coverage to suit the needs of students preparing for Bank PO Entrance exam. Everything from grammatical development to comprehension, almost every section is covered with a technical, psychological and scientific touch. Not only that, this course also explores what goes on in the mind of question setters at the time of setting up the questions. Hence, you are better prepared to ace the English section of Bank PO exam.
To answer the questions correctly you must learn what goes on in the mind of question setter at the time of setting up the questions! This course focuses on this aspect that most courses forget to cover.
Only skimming through, brushing up, solving some previous papers hardly yield any results. The question setters know very well what students have followed the books available in the market. So, many students remain absolute failure despite having competitive merit and background weight. This course is designed after an exhaustive study with an extensive coverage of different aspects of English language in a technical manner.
Why should you enroll in this course:
- The course will enable you to build a strong grip over the grammar portion of English language, preparing you better for Bank PO exam
- The course will provide you with a comprehensive Question Bank - covering all the common questions in Bank PO examinations
- The teacher will enable you to guess how the mind of a question setter works and hence, answer questions faster and better
- You will be able to remove all the common misconceptions present in English language, and avoid answering tricky questions wrong
What’s in the box:
- Course content and Recorded classes available online and can be downloaded
- Unit Tests at the end of each chapter
- 15 full length Mock Tests
- LIVE Classes (for Question and Answers and Problem Solving)
1. Essay writing (almost sure-shot to get common)
2. Précis writing (with some unbelievable techniques)
3. Letter writing and other official writing
1. Chapters of Grammar explained in technical way - how the setters think about uncanny questions from these sections
2. Technical Application of this knowledge in sections like error-correction and others
3. Technical way to improve stock of words
4. Improving sentence formation for descriptive sections
5. Comprehension and how to increase speed
6. Technical way to answer some critical questions from Comprehension
7. How grammar helps in composed guessing--- an important tool to crack competitive exams
9. Improving verbal ability
Language of instruction: English